Wednesday, April 22, 2009

STYLE WEDDINGS GLAMOUR BASH - APR 26 SUN 12-6 PM

Hallo all,

We are having a roadshow this Sunday organized by Style Weddings at the Fairmont Hotel from 12-6pm. And this time round, we promise to be offering mega deals for those ready to sign up for Lightbox packages at the show. Excellent photography at fantastic prices, no need to consider further :)))

I better stop myself before I start sounding like a used car salesman, haha. Anyway, the show organizers have provided me 10 free invitations worth $35 each to give away. If you are keen to come visit us at the show, give me a ring at 94309875 and let me know so I can pass u the invite at the show. There'll be free goodie bags, a scrumptious buffet to enjoy and of course lightbox package discounts, need I say more?

Come join us at the
Style Weddings Glamour Bash this Sunday! :)

Cheers,
Kwang

No comments: